Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bib For Aiden

Finally just finished sewing this bib for little Aiden. Made it out of Pirate Flannel:) It has a pocket to catch food or to fold the bib into after a messy meal until it can be washed. Hopefully I didn't make it too large:)I just figured the more coverage with kids the better off you are!!:)

Closeup of the Pirate Ships.....arghhhhhhhhI made it so the pocket can be flipped, and the bib rolled into it, and velcro to keep it closed, especially if the bib is a mess:)
Compact Bib Rolled into itself

3 comments:

  1. Did you make that after I left last night? You are fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm silly huh! I stayed up through this morning making the pattern and putting it together:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again, Becca. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete