Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bibs, Burps, Swaddle Blankets and More Projects

Found a pattern for some different burp cloths and modified it a little to make them bigger, they measure approx 9 X 13. I think if I make any more I will make them at least 20" so they can drape more over the back. Turned out ok with this Jungle Flannel and White Flannel Back. This is the original tutorial that I adapted: Easy Peasy Burp Cloth Tutorial



Finished 2 more Bibs For Aiden that I made my own pattern for. This time without a front pocket. I cut out 2 main bib portions and realized I wouldn't have enough for the pocket. Oh well. Next time i'll be smarter than the fabric.


Later today I'm going to make one of the swaddle blankets that I found a tutorial for at the same website (Pictured Immediately Below): Easy Peasy Swaddle Sheet Tutorial

I also want to try and get started on a few aprons, one tutorial for a super cute Cafe Apron (Seen Below, Next Picture) made out of pillow cases is here: Cafe Apron Tutorial



And after that one similar to this trendy one by Jessie Steel, possibly in a less bold fabric (Even though I love this one, i'm going to use some fabric I already have)

No comments:

Post a Comment